there is always a choice and you know how to make this day beautiful

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

the joy of the holidays: family

Yesterday John flew in from Lexington and Christina arrived from Fort Worth/San Antonio. The whole gang (Mom, Dad, me, Paul, John, Christina, Samantha and Keith) got together and we went out for Mexican food (per John's request, but let's be real, it's a weekly occasion in this household). Everyone is glad that we have a reason to keep celebrating Christmas! 


The chicks (Christina, me, Sam, & mom) before dinner. 

Big brothers John & Keith; they haven't seen each other since Keith's wedding! 

I have to share my Christmas present from John & Christina...They remembered how much I loved their fancy wine opener (it makes it soooo much easier) when I was staying with them during Thanksgiving, and how I made fun of the wine "Sassy Bitch" in the liquor superstore in Kentucky. Total hit...definitely my favorite gift this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment