there is always a choice and you know how to make this day beautiful

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Never say never...

During the whole "Twitter" craze, I said I'd never get one. Well, that changed a few months ago, so I see it fit that I finally start a blog. I credit my roommate and best friend, who also has a blog "Shit I Ate", for inspiring me to do so. I think it will take me a while to truly get the hang of it, but I am excited to share pictures, random thoughts, and what I am currently up to (especially over the winter break, which can get quite boring). I am nearing my last semester as a college student, but I am beginning my "life as a twenty-something" aka.. holy shit I have to be a grown-up soon. "When I grow up..." isn't going to cut it for much longer...  


With that said, I leave you with one of my friend Brandi's favorite sayings, "No matter the weather, always bring your own sunshine."

No comments:

Post a Comment